Admission to Std. XI (F.Y.J.C.) is through centralized admission process. Students having passed Std. X (SSC/CBSE/ICSE/NOS or other equivalent examinations) are eligible for admission to F.Y.J.C. as per the merit and availability of seats.Student can seek admission to STD. XII directly as per merit and availability of seats.The admission will be finalized after only after compliance of all the relevant certificates and documents.
Documents required at the time of Admission
[su_list icon=”icon: angle-double-right” icon_color=”#4867af” class=”fa-1x”]
- Statement of marks of SSC or other examination considered equivalent by the board having passed in minimum five subjects with English as one of the subjects.
- School/College leaving certificate ( duly countersigned by the examination officer)
- Passing Certificate of SSC or equivalent examination.
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate in the prescribed “Appendix A” of eligibility form of the board ( for candidates coming from outside India)
- Caste Certificate/ Validity/ Creamy layer (as applicable)
- Domicile Certificate.
- Character Certificate.