Below is the list of Postgraduate Courses:
- Master of Arts in Economics ( M.A. Economics)
- Master of Arts in English ( M.A. English)
- Master of Arts in Psychology ( M.A. Psychology)
- Master of Science in Physical Chemistry ( M. Sc. Physical Chemistry) (Aided and Non Aided)
- Master of Science in Analytical Chemistry ( M. Sc. Analytical Chemistry)
- Master of Science in Organic Chemistry ( M. Sc. Organic Chemistry)
- Master of Science in Polymer Science ( M. Sc. Polymer Science)
- Master of Science in Petroleum Technology ( M. Sc. Petroleum Technology)
- Master of Science in Physics ( M. Sc. Physics)
- Master of Computer Science ( M.Sc. Computer Science) formerly M.C.S.
- Master of Technology in Industrial Mathematics with Computer Application ( M.Tech Industrial Mathematics with
- Computer Application)
- Master of Science in Electronics ( M.Sc. Electronics)
- Master of Arts / Master of Science in Geography ( M.A. / M.Sc. Geography)
- Master of Science in Zoology ( M.Sc. Zoology)
- Master of Science in Botany ( M.Sc. Botany)
- Master in Computer Application (Science Faculty) (M.C.A.)
The college has recognised research guides for M.Phil. and Ph.D. on its roll. The chemistry, Physics, Zoology, Geology and Geographical laboratories have been recognised for research leading to M.Phil. and Ph.D. degrees.
Ph. D. Programmes
The following are recognized research centres in the college.